Intelligent Smart Lock large-scale Water Conservancy Project Application Solution
Locksion smart lock manufacturer provides best smart lock and smart padlock solution.
Locksion smart lock supplier aims at the enterprise-level Intelligent lock solution that needs to manage thousands of locks, the following is a detailed introduction with our actual operation case.
The Middle Route of the South-to-North Water Diversion Project is a large-scale, comprehensive water diversion project that alleviates the shortage of water resources in northern areas such as Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Henan, and supports the sustainable development of the national economy and society in the region. It has become an important guarantee for ensuring the living water of residents along the line, repairing and improving the ecological environment, and supporting the sustainable development of the economy along the line; The water transmission channel of the South-to-North Water Diversion implements the full-close management. Channel governance line construction has highway bridges, production bridges, inverted siphons, overhaul gate, exit gates, retreat gates, diversion wells, connecting wells, water retention weirs, watershed, regulation poor and other safeguard facilities. In order to ensure the normal operation of various safeguard facilities, access gates are set up during channel construction to facilitate daily inspections and maintenance by staff.
Introduction to the South-to-North Water Diversion Project from Wikipedia
Project background: The South-to-North Water Diversion Project is a large-scale livelihood water conservancy project in China and the world’s largest trans-basin water diversion project . The total investment is expected to exceed 500 billion yuan.
Analysis of the project status before using the smart lock
At present, the old-style padlocks are still used at the gates along the channel. The traditional management method is that personnel entering and exiting need to be accompanied by internal personnel or borrow keys from the superior management agency. The mode of borrowing keys, returning keys, losing keys, and matching keys adds a lot of work to the management office. At the same time, the management of door locks and keys also has a lot of safety risks.
Therefore, there is an urgent need to build a personnel access management system, and at the same time replace traditional padlocks with IOT smart locks and traditional mechanical keys with electronic keys. Through modern means to supervise personnel access and gate opening and closing, so as to improve the channel management level, management efficiency and channel safety guarantee ability of the middle route of the South-to-North Water Transfer Project, improve work efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
Pain points of using traditional keys
Smart Padlock Overall Solution
Product Function Introduction
01. Battery: various function modules of the lock are built-in, and the built-in battery can be replaced
02. Surroundings: the lock can adapt to harsh environment, corrosion resistance, internal waterproof and dustproof
03. Button: the lock body is equipped with a function button that is not easy to be damaged and resistant to pressing. The button has simple function, which can activate and set the lock state, and has instructions
04. Interface: the lock is equipped with type-C interface, which supports versions above USB2.0, and the interface is equipped with protective device, and the lamp is matched to display the status
05. Chip: the lock is equipped with a security encryption chip
06. Material: the lock body and hook are made of metal, which can resist general damage (such as anti prying, anti knocking, anti sawing, etc.)
07. Size: the size of the lock is suitable for the door
08. Power consumption: the lock has sensitive response and low power consumption
01. Size: small and light, with built-in functional modules, easy to carry
02. Battery: Built-in rechargeable, replaceable battery
03. Indicator light: With indicator light or LCD display, it can display the key status and data transmission status
04. Interface: Equipped with a concealable Type-c interface, supports USB2.0 and above, and can charge the lock in reverse
Model number: South-to-North Water Diversion (NS75) & electronic key
Product Brand: LOCKSION
Product color: lock body: stainless natural color;
electronic key: gray
Product material: Lock body: zinc alloy, Shell: 304 stainless steel,
Lock beam: 304 stainless steel;
Electronic key: aluminum alloy + ABS plastic
Product size: Lock body: 189.6"78.2*31.mm Lock beam: 10mm;
Electronic key: 87*38*15mm
Product net weight: about 1kg; electronic key: about 55g
Surface treatment: lock body: stainless steel natural color
lock beam: 304 stainless steel;
Electronic key: surface sandblasting + anodizing
Communication method: Lock body: Bluetooth, NB, 4G;
Electronic key: contact type TYPE-C with the lock body, using Bluetooth or NB-IOT communication method, only one of them
Unlocking method: Bluetooth connection, mobile APP unlocking, OTG unlocking device;
Electronic key remote authorization (NB-IOT), electronic key mobile phone APP authorization (Bluetooth)
Support equipment: Andriod 4.3 and above
Unlocking time: within 3 seconds after receiving the unlocking command
Bluetooth parameters: Bluetooth chip: RTL8762; working frequency: 2.4G; receiving sensitivity: -90dbm
Transmit power: -8.5dbm; Security encryption: AES encryption; Bluetooth version: 4.2 BLE
Project Plan Introduction
Project engineering process
We have provided OEM/ODM manufacturing service for 23 years. No matter what your requirements are, our extensive know-how and experience assure you a satisfactory result. We put our most effort to offer good quality, satisfied service, competitive price, timely delivery to our valued customers.
Project engineering process
The South-to-North Water Diversion Project is a large and comprehensive water diversion project that spans river basins and long distances. It is the largest water diversion project in the world. The entrance gate of the South-to-North Water Diversion Station is locked to ensure the normal operation and Design for maintenance
Get In Touch With Us
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.