What are the basic functions of fingerprint locks? Compared with ordinary door locks, it can be used for multiple people to open doors with fingerprints without using a key. The product quality is stable and the performance is good. What other functions are there?
1. The door can be opened with different authority. Usually, the head of the household, the nanny and the cleaning tool will not have the same authority to open the door.
2. You can freely increase or decrease the fingerprints when opening the door. If the nanny leaves, you can easily remove her fingerprints.
3. With the query record function, the householder can check the door knocking record at any time, which can sometimes become the key evidence, but this kind of thing usually needs to have a display screen.
4. Appropriately bring some password function. After all, the fingerprint part is the electronic part. When the electronic part may be damaged, the householder can use the password to open the door in a temporary situation. When choosing, try not to choose a product that highlights the password function too much. After all, the password is not as safe as the fingerprint. Usually There are 4 keys and 12 keys, but try not to use the password to open the door in daily life. 5. Be sure to have a mechanical key. This is a backup way to open the door. Like airplanes and cars, although they have automatic control, they still retain the manual control part. This is a safety consideration. Any electronic part has errors. Possibly, relatively speaking, the mechanical part is much more stable, and the mechanical key of the lock is reserved as a backup way to open the door at home, which can open the door in time and facilitate maintenance when there is a problem with the electronic part of the door lock. Just imagine what you would do if there was a fire in your home, or if a thief damaged the electronic part of your door because you didn't pick the lock, so don't be greedy for the so-called security in psychology, and choose the one without a mechanical key. door lock.
6. Choose a good lock cylinder. The quality of the mechanical key lock cylinder is directly related to the tamper resistance and stability of your door. This part is also very important. No matter how good the fingerprint lock is, it is still inseparable from the lock cylinder part. Under normal circumstances Powerful fingerprint lock manufacturers will choose high-end lock cylinders, so that the product quality can be guaranteed. The most obvious is that consumers can look at the number of marbles and the number of shades of the key.